Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPRS tracking system with Benq M22 module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GPRS MODULE

Hi Nikhil,
The M200 module I mentioned, I dont think Kyocera will sell in quantity of 1 or 2, but there are few retail sellers, but in India Tata and Reliance dont support GPS.
A friend of mine had used Nokia GSM phones to send SMS and used a GPS receiver chip to do the GPS fix. You can try any Data ready CDMA phone from Kyocera for doing the Data call (known as Tethered call), but you will need a PPP stack on your device) and run TCP/IP over it. i.e. Do a GPS fix, get the Data send it to a server on internet via the Tethered call.
But for any of these you’ll need the data cable of the phone and AT command document. Nokia would be a good choice ..select some old Nokia phones, and search for cell phone hacks you may get some pointers.
Regards
Vignesh Baliga

Re: GPRS MODULE

This new, leading-edge book offers you a comprehensive, in-depth presentation of GPRS (general packet radio service). The book helps you understand how this system is used as a major building block technology for the emerging mobile Internet. You explore the most critical aspects of GPRS in great detail, and gain a real-world understanding of the inevitable implementation challenges you will face in the field. After a general overview of the GSM and GPRS systems, the book provides you with detailed coverage of a wide range of important topics, including the radio interface, Gb interface, BSSGP, signaling plane, user plane, and RLC (radio link control) principles. Case studies throughout present simple approaches to implementation problems that arise during the development process, along with proposed resolutions. This unique resource is an essential reference for engineers working in the field, and also serves well as a text for advanced graduate and post-graduate students in related courses.
Download:rapidshare.de

https://www.itebookhome.com/download.asp?id=749

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back