Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you rotate a magnet, you are using kinetic energy to move it. This kinetic energy can be converted to electrical energy by taking advantage of the properties of electromagnetism. Since you can't "create" energy, the amount of electrical energy produced will always be the same or less than the amount of energy you put in.

The CREATOR only can create energy from nothing!

The CREATOR only can create energy from nothing!

That is nonsense, my friend ..
There is no need for a creator ..
Bodies (and it costs energy to create a body) such as stars or black holes cannot just appear out of nothing ..
But a whole universe CAN, as the total energy is ZERO ..

The whole story is nicely described in the book by prof. Stephen Hawking “The Grand Design”..
Read it ..

IanP
:wink:

Reactions: DrWhoF

DrWhoF

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
That is nonsense, my friend ..
There is no need for a creator ..
Bodies (and it costs energy to create a body) such as stars or black holes cannot just appear out of nothing ..
But a whole universe CAN, as the total energy is ZERO ..

The whole story is nicely described in the book by prof. Stephen Hawking “The Grand Design”..
Read it ..

IanP
:wink:
Who created the laws of physics ? :idea:

Gold can be created, but it requires intense amount of energy. :)

Yes, but Violators of thermodynamics do not seek to know if exist any way to create energy, they look for the way to create them in your own garage.

So far there has never seen a process where energy is created. If in the future could be seen one, probably will be at atomic or astronomical level in extreme conditions, and reproduction of that, will need budgets as the LHC.

Who created the laws of physics ? :idea:

Of course Humans, based on their understanding of universe, so LAWS depend upon universe, if Humans see any changes then they change their laws, that's it :)

DrWhoF

Of course Humans, based on their understanding of universe, so LAWS depend upon universe, if Humans see any changes then they change their laws, that's it :)
So, I understand from your words that before humans there were no laws of physics ?! 8O

Authors of "The Grand Design" wrote:
"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing."

So I repeat my question, Who created the law of gravity ? Who created the laws of physics?

Einstein modified the law of conservation of energy.

According to Einstein the Total Sum of Mass and Energy in the Universe is constant.

So if you want you can create energy out of mass. This is what happens in nuclear fission and nuclear fusion reactions.

This is wrong... the energy released on nuclear fusion and fission is due the the binding energy difference....

Reactions: 3Deye

3Deye

So, I understand from your words that before humans there were no laws of physics ?! 8O

Authors of "The Grand Design" wrote:
"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing."

So I repeat my question, Who created the law of gravity ? Who created the laws of physics?

The universe is dynamic, there is nothing constant, not even Gravity.
In fact there is people who believes that there are various types of universe each has its own way, also called Parallel Universes Multiverse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

So instead of asking Who created law, you can ask How Gravity came in existence, and so on .... :)

DrWhoF

Who's controlling all these universes ? Who created laws ?

Be sure that all types of questions will lead to the "Who" one :)

Who's controlling all these universes ? Who created laws ?

Be sure that all types of questions will lead to the "Who" one :)

Laws are not created, they are just the description of the actions, its the actions which are created.
But not every action is law, only those which repeat in the same way in the known part of the universe are called Laws.

Universe is created by several (in fact it seems infinite phenomenons) phenomenons. These are called basic or root phenomenons. Human species is still hunting for the reason and the creation of these basic phenomenons.

Reactions: IanP

IanP

Nothing is created.
It just exists.

jack

Reactions: IanP

IanP

interesting, thanks for the link... never thought of it like that. i have been studying perpetual motion for a few years now. it is a really interesting study once you get past the dogma. the trick is to not create energy from nothing, which is impossible, but to pull it from an in-exhaustible supply which does not affect your daily life. for example, you do not want to convert energy from mass because you will notice the missing mass as mass exists in your 3D world. similarly, you do not want to convert energy to mass either because you will have to pay for that energy and that is expensive.

but .. E = m*c^2

there is an element of c which is m/s which is speed which includes TIME.

so, theoretically, you can convert mass and/or energy from time too!. ahh.. that would be nice, cause i would not miss time since i do not perceive time. time is in-exhaustible from my point of view.

Mr.Cool

DrWhoF

interesting, thanks for the link... never thought of it like that. i have been studying perpetual motion for a few years now. it is a really interesting study once you get past the dogma. the trick is to not create energy from nothing, which is impossible, but to pull it from an in-exhaustible supply which does not affect your daily life. for example, you do not want to convert energy from mass because you will notice the missing mass as mass exists in your 3D world. similarly, you do not want to convert energy to mass either because you will have to pay for that energy and that is expensive.

but .. E = m*c^2

there is an element of c which is m/s which is speed which includes TIME.

so, theoretically, you can convert mass and/or energy from time too!. ahh.. that would be nice, cause i would not miss time since i do not perceive time. time is in-exhaustible from my point of view.

Mr.Cool

Please tell me your definition of time :)

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

G od spoke it into existence.

please start your journey of knowledge from here **broken link removed** :)

Wish you an exciting journey :)

3deye is right.

the only way that the universe or anything can be created is by G od/the Creator(it won't let me say g od without the space)

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

please start your journey of knowledge from here **broken link removed** :)

Wish you an exciting journey :)

how about you start learning from the greatest textbook ever written.
e-Sword - the Sword of the LORD with an electronic edge

if you just read it, you will find that science in the bible matches up perfectly with modern science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back