Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i change the pad drill-holes of component placed in a board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_flowers

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm using altium, and i have a board where i need to modify the pad drill-holes size. Is there a way for changing them all at the same time? I select one pad, and i find similar objects, and all the pads are selected. But when i press properties i can only change the properties of the first pad selected.

you donot have to select property for that you have to use PCB inspector for this.

You should use 'pcb inspector' or you can use pcb filter too. If you will use the inspector you should set the 'include only' menus which is the top of the 'pcb inspector' menu. Select the pads then you can change anything about your pads.

there is useful tutorial.
Training videos

If you wanna doing it with 'find with similar objects' you have to specify some of parameters. First of all if you wanna change the pads which X size 0.5mm Y size 0.5mm. right click any pads --> find similar-->holse size =>same, X size => same, Y size => same. Now you can edit pads.

regards
Ali.

Last edited:

thanks!, the videotutorial was really helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back