Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't find this button on Edaboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvaRes

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Missing button on this Edaboard version

Hi Members,
Hi moderators,
I really appreciated too much this new look of Edaboard and I thank all people that contributed for the upgrade of this forum. I tested this new version and I find it pretty however I coudn't find a very important button that I used to use in the previous version of Edaboard. I'm talking about the "Thread posted since your last visit". I tried to find It but I coudn't.
Could you please help.
Thanks in advance.
Advares.

Last edited:

Hi AdvaRes,

Once you log in to the EDAboard then you can see the linked label named "New posts" in top-left of the home page under "Forum" which is functioning as "Thread posted since your last visit"

It will show the posts since your last visit and it will function as the same as previous

Also in addition to this, if you go to the "search" menu then there are many options available like "posts since your last visit"

regards
bassa

Status
Not open for further replies.