Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody knows about PM attachment files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g579

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PM attachment files seems to be disappeared. Does anybody know how to get it back ?
And what about PM attachments in the future ?
Thanks
g

Also, many of us have post count now divided by 3 and this forum only has about 12 pages of threads. I presume they have all gone to the same place as PM attachments and all of the Private forum, >NIL

Git

most of the pages are blank.

can some one please restore the old inteface. i do not see any improvement worth loosing all the posts.
hock

PM attachments are not available in this engine. But I think this addon will be released soon.

Very old posts with illegal content were removed that's why the post count decreased - this is not a problem with new engine.

Sorry I can not back old engine. Thank you for understand and waiting for other opinions to make this board better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back