Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is Germany like and how does the job market look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jobs in Germany?

Hi,
im an indian singaporean. I would like to know the chances of working in Germany as a photographer/web and graphics designer.

hello. im sorry for posting in the wrong thread. But I cant find a forum for my degree. Im a registered nurse from the Philipppines and I would like to work and live in germany can anyone share to me a site or how to apply as a nurse in germany?
thanks in advance.

MICs said:
i'm living in germany but in the south, braunschweig is in the north, which is much cheaper in living costs and people there are more open-minded, just go ahead man !

besta luck
momo

I heard that the best places in Germany are in the south, Bavaria for instance...isn't that true???

Jobs in Germany?

I lived there for one year, it is a sweet quite small city with lots of parks and lakes inside. If you are looking for a dynamic place certainly it is not your place, but for a family it is quite comfortable. Rent a place near Olpe lake or some other lakes of the town so you can enjoy walking. It is close to big cities as well. I recommend you to live in a big city of Germany because Germans are not fun, in small cities all action stops at 18:00...

Status
Not open for further replies.