Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thank you / New look and feel OF EDA board

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranam77

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Thanks you for a new feel and look of EDA board. Its truly amayzing with more sophisticated controls, features and settings which will naturally take a bit time to be familiar with. But anyways this change is heartily accepted and congrats to the Admin for giving us all a better environment.
Cheers

Yes Pran, It is really wonderful work, done by the admin and would be great appreciated

Hope all members also really happy and enjoy

Best Regards
bassa

hmm, I can't find most of my own posts, found only 1, should have ~98.....
sorry, its probably best intentions by admins,....but not liking it at the moment......
another vBulletin board now, arH!!!

Last edited:

Thanks to Mr. Gulson for the new look and layout

Nandhu

To don't find older posts is one thing, but there are 7 or 8 years old posts appear as brand new.

even the attachment in my inbox are lost. please help. i do not have any backup of it.

please help in restoring the inbox and sentmail attachments. they are too important to be lost.

one improvement which would go long way. add search in mail folders.

hock

Thank you for good opinion. Still I need time to restore everything and for configuration. PM attachments are not available here so I will give access to old edaboard.

Please post here if you see something wrong.

The default sorting order of threads is strange now. Is it by topic? I would expected newest thread/post on top.

I noticed the sorting issue also, just click on the date header and it will sort correctly. Also it seems this message board does not support LaTeX commands.

its seems to be stylish and attractive. thank u admin

well i think.this new edition is capable of locking the very old post. where some members and newbies are posting their questions and wasting their time..

The "settings" link on the top of the page links to the wrong page.
When I click that, I am directed to kojak - - - instead of the settings page

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Sorting issue:

I noticed the sorting issue also, just click on the date header and it will sort correctly.

Yes, but it forgets the modified sorting. I have to apply my sorting by date every time when I look into a subforum, again and again.

I am familiar with this vBulletin version from another forum, so I think I know how to use the forum software. Something is wrong with the edaboard configuration.

job done
hock

PS all super moderators have there mail box full

Last edited:

Obviously a few initial problems. I also cannot find my posts. I also seem to end up with 'kojak'. I cannot find 'unanswered posts' or 'favourites'. Hopefully everything will be sorted soon.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back