Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to identify the 28-pin microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

weak.element

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I got an assignment to identify a 28-pin microcontroller.

The microcontroller is made by Motorolla and the following text is written on it
D18E
LLZS 9337

other info about microcontroller I could extract by tracing the PCB is as follows:

Pin 26 - xtal
Pin 28 - xtal
pin 15-22 is 8 bit port
pin 14 ground

Please can anyone help me identify the microcontroller!
Thanks in advance for any help.

I didnt understand the IDENTIFY meaning. whether u want microcontroller with 28-pins or something else.

If u r searching for 28-pin microcontrollers then in PIC, PIC16F873A, PIC16F876A are 28-pin microcontroller. These controller have 3-ports A, B and C. port-A is 6-bit, B and C are 8-bit. Port-A can be worked as analog or digital port.

In AVR microcontroller ATmega8 and ATmega16 are 28-pin microcontroller with about 3 parallel port - with analog channels.

Hope this helps you.

I could find at some russian sites that this mask (D18E) is for MC68HC05P4 but i could find that D25A is for MC68HC05P4 too. ... i have no clue which informations is correct. MC68HC05P4 is a 28 PIN uC but pin 26 and 27 are for xtal and not 28.

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back