Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Equalizer Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

crono376

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
equalizer implementation

I need to implement digital equalizer, for audio purpose, bass, medium and treble control. I'm going to use PIC MCU and CCS.

I need a simple way to realize it?

Thanks in advance

digital crossover chip

you can find a traditional Equalizer, then use digital resistor to replace it's adjust resistor,then use pic to control this digital resistor.

equalizador digital con pic

I need digital implementation, like FIR o IIR

Thanks

digital equalizer project

If it HAS to be microcontroller based, thenchoose the Philips TEA6330T and TEA 6360.

Without Microcontroller, use TAS3002 from Texas. This is a digital audio processor. I am about to complete a trainet board for this one.

If you need high end, Go for SigmaDSP from Analog Devices. I am about to complete a trainet board for this one too.

bimbla.

digital equlizer chip

Hi
Intersil have four types of FIR Digital Filters,such as HSP43124.
SEE **broken link removed**.

YNHE

digital audio equalizer

Check also with National Semiconductors there is an application
for a digital audio equalizer, you have to do a search on their site.

Tornado

digital eq iir

I think you can search in website ti.com in link: applycation or examples.

In this site, there is a traditional digital equalizer which is implement by filters in DSP chip but you can change it for you PIC.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.