Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless communication kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar thakur

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hiiiiiiii
I am doing a small project, for that I require a a small wireless communication kit which can communicate within the distance of one foot. my requirement is that transmitter and receiver should be placed one or atleast half a foot apart.

so if you know any such kit please let me know.

First could you let know what you exactly want to do? Control some thing sort of a remote controller or transfer a high speed data or some thing else? There are wireless options like TLP transmitters and receivers and too Xbee.
Cheers

Dear sir
The transmitter would be placed around one foot away from the receiver,
when an event is detected near the transmitter it should send message to receiver
and then receiver output will be given to take suitable action

Just have a look at the similar thread here

OR download HT12 based 4 channel TX and RX remote controller schematics here

Forget that cc2500 unit, you can get a TI ez430 (USB Interface) and use the free IAR software or a simple unit like: **broken link removed** (USB Interface) and use the digi XCTU software.

For such a short range, why not look at IR as an option? Would be much simpler/cheaper...

Regards,

Anand Dhuru

Problems with IR......lighting can cause false triggering...try a overhead flourescent light, you'll get data! needs optical filtering.

Not if you modulate the IR, and use a TSOP for stripping it away; ever seen household lighting get in the way of your TV remote? :)

Regards,

Anand

Never seen household lighting get in the way of a TV remote, because the reciever lens is optically filtered for 950nm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back