Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to inverse the curve in hspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalia 123

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to inverse the curve in hspice . i make dc sweep for dc input and in negative region the current is positive and i need it negative. any one can help me please quickly

Re: problem in hspice

I don't understand about your problem. Is it possible that you could re-explain your problem again ?

when i make simulation by hspice ,the curve which i get
was inverse . the curve in the paper for the positive
value of vlotage the value of current is positive
the curve i get for the positive value of voltage
the value of current is negative ( what i do )
some thing else
the value of current by nA and the value i get by µA

In my opinion, (If i am not misunderstood)

Current that you would like to plot is current from Voltage source.
Since current is to flow from positive to negative, by consider current based on voltage source, it's inverse to the regular behavior.

To fix this problem, why don't you add another voltage source to adjust the current direction ??

what i do with this curve

i have circuit compose of resistance and diode and voltage soure when i write hspice code for this circuit the curve (relation between the output voltage and current) was reverse and i change the value and direction of element but the curve not inverse what i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back