Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital potentiometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

radium98

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
i need some help with pcb project etc...
i have an anlog potentiometer 10kohms that drive the base of a power npn transistor to varie at the output the voltage i mean voltage control via analog pot,i need to know can anyone help me i need a design of a didital pot by analog ic or pics that i touch a buttom the impedance increase when touching another buttpm the impedance decrase like a digital volume control up and down maybe via pwm i m not so familiar with these but for a transistor voltage control this is an important thing to me thanks .

Something like the Maxim dual Up/down ones may do what you want. **broken link removed**

You will need to supply a clock (a 555 would do) and a bit of logic for the up/down.

Keith.

Hi,
I think, these will be usefull? :)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor