Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to contact tube manufacturers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

htg

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to make a product similar to a vacuum tube, but I cannot find any vacuum tube manufacturers, even though there are many companies selling them.

Does Telam stil exist in Poland?
EI NI© in Serbia is stil producing.

htg

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
No, not since the '80s.
I've heard there are vacuum tube manufacturers in China and in India, but Google searches do not lead to any useful information.
Thanks for telling me about EI Nis.

In Russia there is producer or seller under the name Svetlana.

Reactions: sofiar

htg

sofiar

Hi,
What about Tungsram (from 1989 owned by General Electric (GE) ) in Hungary pls? They are still active tubes & semiconductors porducer too...
K.

Reactions: sofiar

htg

sofiar

Looks like Tungsram does not produce vacuum tubes any more, but Svetlana does. Thank you.

I need to make a product similar to a vacuum tube, but I cannot find any vacuum tube manufacturers, even though there are many companies selling them.

Well you can go to any of the B2B websites from google & you will find as many manufacturers & suppliers from china & India who can provide you with reasonable rates. You can post your query through the available query form. Its very simple as I have followed these steps. Hope you don't face any problems.

MODERATOR ACTION: Signature is removed

Reactions: htg

htg

L-3 Communications EDD still make tubes

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.