Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a zero crossing formula to ensure my test limits and parameters are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

mseybold

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

Was wondering if someone could help me with an issue I am having. I have inherited a product which is no longer supported by the parent company. I am having intermittent issues with zero crossing failures.

In this test an AC voltage at about 1/3 scale and 120 Hz is applied to all high speed channels. A large offset is programmed into the DUT for all channels but one. Because the voltage is small it never reaches the magnitude of the offset programmed into those channels. Only the channel with no programmed offset triggers the zero crossing detector. Using this method, each channel is checked in turn until all channels have been checked and associated as voltages and zero crossing pairs.

I am looking for a zero crossing formula to ensure my test limits and parameters are correct in the test program. If anyone can lend some troubleshooting advice please contact me and I can share more information. Please see the attached schematic.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back