Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for manufacturer of Mini LCD 2*8 Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ttr6030

Hello

I'm locking for Manufacturer or Distributor of this LCD 2*8, with I2C Interface(based on PCF2103).

Features are:
2 Lines 8 Characters
Supply 4,3 ... 5V
I2C Bus
Geometrics are 28*22*5mm. Contrast above VCC 4,4 - 5V!
Only 4 Connections.
The Data Sheet tells nothing about the source, but it's on the market, thats certain. (Perhaps but not definitly the Manufacturer Code is TTR 6030).
It was recently available by C_o_n_r_a_d, but suddenly canceling there.
If someone know something about this or a similar one or Manufacturers could apply in releated to this, please post.

Thanks very much in advance for your help

Robby 8O :!:

Hi,

Forget I2C LCDs in a future. Philips stopped production 3 years ago. I didn't find any manufacturer last years. You can find these LCDs in catalogues but you can't buy it. This is very unfair from Philips. I had different bad experiences with avaliability of I2C devices in the past so I avoid them.

If you badly need I2C LCD you need to use standard LCD and some PIC, Philips or Atmel uC for I2C interface. Don’t use I2C LCDs for new designs.

Regards

PowerTip has a "ordinary" 4bit/8bit display with backlighting.

MrEd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back