Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please, please, please urgent help needed for 25GHz, filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jassim76

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
Please, please, please urgent help needed for 25GHz, passband filter design.

For my project I need to design an 25 GHz passband filter in momentum ADS, (microstrip filter, not lumped element).
I use design guide in ADS and I use many days bout I cannot get the correct result.
Some time I get unrealistic dimension for the microstrip, example the spacing between the microstrip line are less than 0.2 mm and it cannot be made.

However please can somebody try to design it for me in momentum, ads.
Passband: 24GHz -26GHz
Substrate info: roger, Er=3.55,H=0.508,Cond=5.88E7,T=35um

Re: Please, please, please urgent help needed for 25GHz, fil

200 um is not unrealistic at 25 GHz It's very usual. Nevertheless, your specs are a bit fuzzy. What should be the attenuation in the stop bands? Flat or equirripple bandpass?...

thanks for response
it can be Flat or equirripple, just it work.
i need it for my master project

Re: Please, please, urgent help needed for 25 GHz filter

...and the stop band attenuation? At 20 GHz? At 30 GHz?

Is this design for a project? if you will use this filter, you better change the substrate for the ease of manufacturing and what topology are you using for this filter?

i can not change the substrate becuase my university want 0.508, i will use it in building a radar system at 25 GHz frequency, soo it should reject frequency below 24 Ghz and over 26 Ghz, i dont know what the attenuation should be.

sombady help plz

Please, please, please sombody help
???????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.