Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM900 Customer Flash Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my dear
you have to update your sim900a to 1137B10SIM900M64_ST_Email_TEST_20111103
this is the best update for sim900a in iran.good luck

Hi Aksonlyaks

The Sim900 can be flashed via the main UART. It is not necessary to use the debug port. The main thing to remember is that the powerkey must be held on for the duration or the reprogramming will fail.

I cannot help with Wavecom, sorry.

hi sir, i am establishing gprs communication with sim900 modem , i am interfacing sim900 with micro controller and estblishing gprs connection , i thought to no use micro controller. can i burn the AT commands to sim900 modem? i want the option that when i switched on the sim900 modem it has to establish GPRS connection?

Hello - would it be possible for someone (chipseller?) to post the latest _EAT firmware? I have this one: 1137B02SIM900M64_ST_DTMF_JD_EAT but I'm getting errors when I try to flash it. From the download tool, I get "ERROR Address range is not correct! (264)". Flashing non _EAT firmware works fine. I need the _EAT specific flavor to ensure it has the .sym files for EAT development. Thanks for any leads!

Sorry richdavies, I cannot even find the old version through my normal access channels, nor is it in my list of uploaded files. I think this was a special version that came through a different source

sorry C

Hello - thanks for taking the time to check chipseller. I actually got the old firmware I have to work (version 1137B02SIM900M64_ST_DTMF_JD_EAT) so I am unblocked. While I don't need a new version, it would be great to get something newer just for any bug fixes. Anyway... Thanks.

Reactions: illim

illim

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.