Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free Tutorials from IEEE Communications Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bassa, I'd like to move this article from the networking section to Digital Communication section.

It would be more useful there (especially LTE, CoOp Comm and DVB)

By the way, thanks for links, it is useful

Yes Thank you "Communications_Engineer". I moved this thread to the Digital Communication section

Test & Measurement of High Speed Communications Signals
Free access compliments of: Linear

LTE - Advanced
Free access compliments of: Anritsu

RF Engineering, Propagation, & Antennas
Free access compliments of: Remcom

Developing Carrier-grade Network Management Systems
Free access compliments of: Tail-F

Free Tutorials | IEEE Communications Society

Dear all,
Please excuse me if my request is not appropriate. It's a pity that I knew a bout these tutorials too late. If someone have recorded the old tutorials, would you please upload them somewhere so that many people can learn. Thank you very much.

Hi,

I am not sure about whether it is possible or not. You may contact the IEEE Communications Society.

However last few presentations are available with this new entries

Spectrum Management: Technologies, Economics, Regulatory Environment
Free access compliments of: Silicon Labs

Seamless Mobility in Wireless Networks
Free access compliments of: Elsevier

regards
bassa

Thank you Bassa, I have sent them an email, hope that they can help. By the way, if you want to record, some free downloader, i.e Orbit, can do the job. I hope this doesn't violate the copyright since the tutorials are for free and so helpful.

Yes may be it might not against their law but I feel, we should have permission to share their tutorials even it is free.

However if it is possible to download the past tutorial from their website that will benefit all

regards
bassa

I have contacted and received an answer from IEEE Communications Society. According to that, the sponsors provide the tutorials for free in a certain period only, and ComSoc can do nothing except hosting them. Therefore, I think what we can do is watching them online.

Regards.

Reactions: bassa

bassa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
anananh,

appreciated your clarifications, I'll try to update the link regularly

regards
bassa

Building a Comprehensive IPv6 Transition Strategy
Free access compliments of: Cisco

Next-Generation Video / Television Services and Standards
Free access compliments of: Samsung