Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good vlsi institutes in bangalore+provide placement+all info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: good vlsi institutes in bangalore+provide placement+all

Sandeepani Institute is good for VLSI course. They are proving placement also. Balow are the address of institute

Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design
# 21, 7th Main,
1st Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560034,
INDIA.

Regards
Chanchal

Added after 54 seconds:

Just check this web

**broken link removed**

ashish.morchhale said:

Look at our offerings via:
**broken link removed** .

Individual phase details (such as Verification, SystemVerilog/SVA/VMM etc.) can be seen at:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

We are glad to inform you of a recent Webinar we (Team-CVC, to be specific our CTO, Srinivasan) delivered for world-wide audience. You can get a recorded version online via:

http://www.aldec.com/Products/Evalu...uationid=1bc6b5d6-1798-4ee5-af3a-9774e108975f

Soon you will be able to find it at www.cvcblr.com as well. We once again insist that you do ground work before investing time & money.

Good Luck
TeamCVC

In Bangalore there are many VLSI institutes for VLSI training. In my view only the institutes mentioned below are the good one, which are operating under the guidance of really experienced professionals. I have also included the advantages and some drawbacks of them.

When I came to Bangalore for the VLSI course, I really struggled to find the right one. In Bangalore, VLSI training has become pure commercial business and most of the students like us are miss guided by the marketing folks.

Before writing this reply, I have visited all these institutes personally and interacted with the students, faculty and management.I have visited all these institutes personally and interacted with the students, faculty and management.As a student, I am not biased with any one or company.

Best VLSI Training Institutes in Bangalore:

[1] Maven Silicon

Offers only front-end design and verification courses.

Advantages: Equal importance given to RTL and Verification, Best Teaching and coaching, Mini Projects, Live Projects, Well structured labs, Good Placement Assistance, Good Infrastructure, Linux and scripting, good reference materials, Verification Experts

Best: Course Contents, Teaching, ASIC Verification and Placement Assistance

Disadvantages: Distance - Its near to IIMB, Good for only front-end courses

[2] Sandeepani

Offers only front-end courses, mostly FPGA based courses

Advantages: Excellent Infrastructure, Live Projects, Good Placement Assistance, Good reference materials, Part of Coreel company, DSP concepts, FPGA design experts, Old and popular

Best: FPGA Experts, Infrastructure and Placement Assistance

Disadvantages: Costly, Good for only FPGA courses

[3] RV-VLSI

Offers only ASIC back-end courses

Advantages: Back-end design experts, Excellent Infrastructure, Live Projects, Part of RV College, Old and popular, EDA tools

Best: Infrastructure and EDA Tools

Disadvantages: Costly, Good for only back-end courses

Other institutes they attract us by charging very less or providing fake job assurance. These two reasons are the main reasons why I have not considered them as BEST.

- Ash

Hi,

RV-VLSI Design Center at Bangalore is endorsed by VTU and appreciated by India Semiconductor Association for their unique and industry ready curriculum and acceptance in the Industry. They are having all the faculty with more than 12 years of real design experience in the Semicon Industry in U.S and Singapore.

There is a dedicated placement cell too which provides assured placements after completion of the course.

You may contact them @ 080-407 88574. for more details check www.rv-vlsi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back