Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data transfer to flashdrives using cellphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
just wanna ask if this is possible without the use of computer?For example i have a file on my flashdrive that i want to transfer to another flashdrive.Is it possible to transfer it using bluetooth of the cellphone?Its like,the cellphone is connected to a device that is also connected to the source flashdrive.The same way another phone and the receiving flashdrive is connected.And by the way also the cellphone is the one used for the interface,for me to be able to access the files inside the flashdrive.Then I'll transfer the data from the source flashdrive using bluetooth of both cellphones.Can the data be directly received by the fd?Do you think such a device can be developed?Pls anyone answer..Thanks so much!

Hi,

you need an adapter for that purpose, check following

How to Connect a USB Flash Drive to a Mobile Phone

**broken link removed**

Mobidapter – connect your USB flash memory drive directly to your mobile phone

http://www.redferret.net/?p=14809

after connection is established then the data will be in the mobile and you can use blue tooth...etc for transferring between two mobiles.

Cerise

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks,i never know a device like that existed..Thanks again!

Added after 3 minutes:

I mean,i never knew..Sorry! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back