Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

availability multiple Power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shreehari

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Power supply

Hello

I am having a circuit which has 3 different power upplies i.e +15v,-15v,and 0-5v.
I have a 6 circuits as such.But I cannot bear different power supplies for different circuits.Is there is any powersupplies which comes with 5-6 outputs?what are the parameters I should consider while doing these condition?

Hi,
Its common to sell/construct a 3-fold pwr supply as your first part of+/-15V & 5V_you will find lot of switcher moduls on web...
**broken link removed**
In my opinion is a 6-fold supply not to find.
You should check your system pls_maybe you can use the same voltages 2-times_, or build self a set of individual regulators, but be care with power sequence!
Its well possible that some circuits needs exact sequencing at power up & down!!
You must use than a extra sequencer IC.
K.

Shreehari

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.