Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Matlab code for WSN simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

scholar_a

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am simulating wsn using MATLAB, if anybody could guide me into some demo code, I will really be grateful. I have just started doing this, I am thinking of simulating tracking codes.
If you guide me into the related ebooks which are useful it will be great.

looking forward to hear of you.

All the Best

Re: Help on WSN+MATLAB

I have a code using matlab GUI to deploy a nodes on an axes and move any node i need and measure the distance between them if u r intersted pls relpy

hi, It will be great if you can make it available to all
Thanks

plz put the code for all here
thanks

Reactions: eng-

eng-

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

I have a code using matlab GUI to deploy a nodes on an axes and move any node i need and measure the distance between them if u r intersted pls relpy

this is equation to find the distance between two points which mean between two nodes distance = sqrt((x(i) - x(j))^2 + (y(i) - y(j))^2)

Did you check the above link? what else do you need? You have specify your requirements. That step will make you tackle your problem

can anybody give me the matlab code for secure data aggregation in wsn???

eng-

Hi friends,
I need to add multi hops notion to a WSN protocol (leach or heed) under matlab or ns2 ,pleeeeeese I'm winting for your help as soos as possible because I ne this work this month.

Hi ,i am a newbee in matlab plz share some code of how to deploy wireless sensor network.and then how to track object using 3 tangent method.

pleaseeeeeee somebody help me.. :( bas mujhe show krna h ki kuch kia ....i have two weeks left of my training..can anyone provide me with the matlab code to simulate wsn.my basically project is on cut detection in wsn..But it wil be great help if some demo codes are provided to make me understand how to start with..I am struck..

Last edited by a moderator:

please send me the code asap....

hi, craft2002,I am a new in WSN,i would be very grateful if you can send your code to me!Thanks!
Thanks

hi shrimathy ! can you send me the code . i also need it for my project..thanx in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

hi doussa !
i am working on ESEP which is advancement of LEACH and SEP in matlab. i am new so plz guide me how to do the things. i have run the code of LEACH and SEP. but i don't know how to take output and where to do required changes. plz help me.
thanx in advance.

heyaa im not working in leach..... my project is about mobile agent middleware....

V

yep yaar working in matlab

ok sir ! m also working in matlab.can i take your help if there will be any problem in my work as i am new user of matlab. Thanx

eng-

Hi everyone

i m working in MATLAB for my Wireless Sensor Networks project.The protocols are LEACH,SEP. i have successfully run the code and it is giving output. but i dont know that where they have declared and defined the various variables, their methods and classes for ex S(i). E , S(i).TYPE , S(i).ENERGY etc. so plz anyone help me regarding this.Thanx in advance

hi every one , plz can you help by provide me matlab code for the sensor node how the data sensed by the sensor node and transmitted to the PDA or PC .
plz i will be appreciate that, my project in WSN for biomedical monitoring and i am beginner in matlab .

Status
Not open for further replies.