Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA SPARTAN 3E and VHDL PROGRAMMING (NEED URGENT HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marislim

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently working on a thesis project entitled FPGA-based built-in-self-test for a 4 bit BCD adder, We are now testing for the stuck at faults.. I need someone who can teach me how to burn the program in the FPGA board and how to use or manipulate the clock of the board. Also, I need to save the dta in the memorry for comparison purposes. Please help anyone.

Also if there's someone from the philippines please tell me so i can contact u or vise versa.. it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

I'm from Brazil, but I think I can help you. You can describe a frequency divider for the 50 Mhz oscilator on the board. To download a VHDL code in the FPGA, you can read the ISE Quick Start Tutorial that you can find here:

∫Good Luck.dx

You can use ISE iMPACT tool to download bit file to the board, iff you are using an ISE supported JTAG. Some board vendors have their own tools to download bit files. Usually the boards have oscillators which can be configured for different frequencies with a jumper. And you need to know which pin of the FPGA the clock is routed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back