Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a FM transmitter circuit without an inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpmj

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm doing a project on FM transmitter but i want a circuit without an inductor

Re: FM transmiter

Hi, have you considered an inductor in the form of a PCB track loop?

I have a fair amount of experience in the 418MHz regeon. For this frequency the track loop can be quite small, perhaps 20mm diameter.

Also why do require no inductor?

The tuned inductor and capacitor generally provide the high impedance matching to the antennea, which is neccesary for the far feild to radiate as waves.

Hope it helps

Tony

Re: FM transmiter

a bit difficult to have a RF circuit without an inductor or 3. any transmitter or receiver is going to have some tuned circuits some where in it

Dave

FM transmiter

Hi Tpmj,
I believe; you must differenciate between coil & inductance...
A TX (& RX too) must have some selections circuits, even if you dont like it, and you must apply some SAW/XTAL or L-C elements for that.
Other question is; how do you realize your L-C circuit: as a coil + w. extra/parasitic capacitances or as a PCB/printed coil+ w. extra/parasitic capacitances?
Greetings!
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back