Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for software for antenna analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Antenna Software

The excellent freeware 4nec2 can be downloaded from **broken link removed**. Part of the rich example library enclosed there is a logperiodic antenna, Logper.nec, which you easily can reuse and modify for your own need.

Antenna Software

i am trying to learn how to use the HFSS 10 but i have problems when analyzing devices ,related to initial mesh or something like that !!! would anybody help me about that ,,,

ali said:
Dear All,
Would you pls help me to find a software to analyse antenna
(the ideal chose for me is the free one :sm1:

you can use from ADS software for design antenna
please go to site www.ansoft.com.
bye

the huge software is hfss program in most type of antenna:D

Antenna Software

hi
how design a 13.56mhz pcb antenna
I need help

Antenna Software

Dear Ali,
I think that you right choice is to use IE3D Zeland for your antenna calculations.If your structure is very complex uoyou must use Ansoft HFSS.They have many examples who will help you.

hi

ı study on compact microstrip antenna desing with xfdtd simuluation programme

but ı dont know how can ı see TM01 and TM10 mode frequencies value on microstrip antennas

is it shown that S11&frequency graph??? or are there another methot for see TM01 and TM10 frequency values

if anyone know anythin about this please help me?

Antenna Software

CST is the best software that i have ever seen for any antenna design..................find at www.cst.com

Antenna Software

every body Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I want to know how I can use butler matrix fot 1 beam steering cylndrical phase array antenna ??

dear friends,
i have to work with printed slot antenna.what is the suitable design software for that?can i get it free with user manual?please guide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back