Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMSC018PDK stream-out layer missing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

uscam

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is the message that foundry sent to me. I checked the layer34 RPO and I do have this in my design but it lost when streaming out. I use default stream out setting up.(As shown in the file that I attached) Can anyone help me please?

1) There is no RPO (non silicided area definition) in your design. This is cad layer 34;0.

2) There is RLPPDUMMY in your design. This is cad layer 134;0. This will not be used for maskmaking. So we want to check with you.

In our opinion it is not needed as normally it is used to cover high resistance poly resistor. Maybe you can tell us how it got there.

did you use the correct layer map table file under user defined data?

oermens said:
did you use the correct layer map table file under user defined data?

I used the default setting which is empty.

I tried to use the map file virtuoso_018um_v27c.map to stream out again but still the layer 34 is missing...

uscam said:
I tried to use the map file virtuoso_018um_v27c.map to stream out again but still the layer 34 is missing...
A rather trivial advice: ask your foundry for the correct stream layer map!

is the layer defined in the layer map table? i checked my installation and we have those two layers with same gds numbers.

erikl said:
uscam said:
A rather trivial advice: ask your foundry for the correct stream layer map!

hey erikl thanks for the reply.

They told me to use the default setting, which is empty for the stream layer map.

Added after 4 minutes:

oermens said:
is the layer defined in the layer map table? i checked my installation and we have those two layers with same gds numbers.

Yes, I just checked it in the map file and it defined in the file:

RPO drawing 34 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back