Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

predict winners fifa world cup 2010??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishra12

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
predict winners fifa world cup 2010??????

Added after 3 hours 56 minutes:

1) brazil
2)argentina
3)germany
4)italy
5)netherland
6)england
7)france
8)spain
etc

Hmmm.... Spain maybe... Torres, Villa, Silva, Fabregas, Puyol, Jesus Navas, Pique, Casillas etc

One has to believe that Spain is perhaps the most talented.

Although, I'd love either England or a minnow to win (is that ever going to be possible? I don't know)

... certainly... brazil, argentina, germany, italy, netherland, france don't seem to have good chance.

They probably know it as well

Added after 1 minutes:

What is your pick?

ya spain is the most talented side, in 1994 great legend pele commented such things supporting columbia ,columbia thrash out in first round ......i don't hope spain out in first round but spain never crossed quater finals

Brazil can not perform as the previous years..
European football will play the final I think.Germany and Spain but I don't underestimate England because of Capello..

(germany )they don't have goal keeper like Oliver khan (passed away)

Added after 1 hours 27 minutes:

england no chance they only know how to invent games but don't know how to win games

Oliver Kahn passed away??!!! really??

on second point, they just won the ICC T20 Cricket World Cup... (first one they won legally, the football one they won was due to an incorrect decision), so they might be onto something

I think I said one won one won won too many times

actually not oliver khan but The death of the German goalkeeper, Robert Enke

Added after 3 minutes:

you said " they have won leagally" so what do you agree the native player in the team like in indian or pakistani players they have kevin peterson who is not english citizen, they should have domination in football world ,cricket world they have just won single times in cricket and 1966 football ,they only know how to invent games but rarely know how to win??????

Added after 8 minutes:

England is nothing in front of South American Giants like Brazil,Argentina

I'm Italian, but this year I haven't many hopes.
Anyway, even if Italy didn't start well, if it passes to final phase it could arrive within the first 8.
Argentina is the best team until now, I think the main predict winners are:

Argentina
Brazil
Germany
Spain

Hi,
This time things are getting very interesting with defeats for teams like Spain and Germany.
Spain seems to have the "dream team".
I personally support Netherlands, Arjen Robben might play against Cameroon and I also like the other players: Van der Vaart, Van Bommel, Van Persie, Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, etc. Although they should be scoring more goals than they are doing right now. Remember Euro Cup, before they lost to Russia, they beat France and Italy by scoring 3-4 goals. I want to see that Netherlands play.
I don't think Germany will win, maybe Brazil (lack the fire they had earlier), Argentina(seem to be playing the best uptil now), Spain(good team, performance?), hoping it's Netherlands.

Amr why does Egypt not qualify for the World Cup? I think they have been winning the African Cup of Nations for a few seasons (last two if I'm not mistaken)

Also, it was weird to see Amr Zaki perform so good at Wigan and perform that badly later on

only south americans are on top

Added after 8 minutes:

faust861 said:
Anyway, even if Italy didn't start well, if it passes to final phase it could arrive within the first 8.

Argentina
Brazil
Germany
Spain
faust861 said:

Argentina
Brazil
Germany
Spain
hey fren i have been watching italian football since 1990 world cup ,in 1994 italy was group third but still manage to qualify for round of sixteen defeating nigeria,spain,belgium and finally stood second , slow and steady,in 2006 also no one expected italy to win but they won great i love paulo maldini, roberto baggio , i can't say this time italy they are my favs

santoshaxl said:
only south americans are on top
hey fren i have been watching italian football since 1990 world cup ,in 1994 italy was group third but still manage to qualify for round of sixteen defeating nigeria,spain,belgium and finally stood second , slow and steady,in 2006 also no one expected italy to win but they won great i love paulo maldini, roberto baggio , i can't say this time italy they are my favs

sorry, but as you have seen it went very bad :(
I know that it's impossible to win always (maybe it would be boring too!), but this kind of behaviour was inacceptable...it's a shame....
Anyway I hope we will see many beautiful final rounds ;)

ps: in 1994 Italy defeated Nigeria, Spain and Bulgaria (not Belgium) before the final ;)

I think it will be Japan or Brazil.

Japs... you're kidding right?

Brazil... maybe... they are not playing fun_to_watch football but more like scientific football

Germany are playing fun_to_watch football, more than any one else

Added after 1 minutes:

oops forgot Argentina

I THINK AGENTINA WILL CARRY THIS CUP.

feel sorry for u....
argentina any way carry some tea cups.....

i hope germany will win this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.