Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to say "helped me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I have been a quiet member of your most valuable forum for the past 2-3 years, and its only now that I have started to post. I have been helped by FvM and Karesz, but I am unable to find the "helped me" button anywhere to show my gratitude.
This is what I see:

EDABoardKareszpostCapture.jpg

I thought it may be because I use Vista, so tried logging in from XP, but no difference. Do I need to reach some minimum number of posts before I can say that someone has helped me?
Please "help me" :-D

gulson said:
Please try again.
What do you mean with try again? I also can't find the "helped me" button... where should I try (again)? Thanks in advance. At.
MOD: First confirm to whom the reply is given and then write your words. The message by Gulson is for the OP. Not for anyone else.

I have rarely ask a question, but I have never seen a "helped me" button either. Maybe it's browser specific (although I did once try three different browsers looking for it once).

Keith.

me too cant find any widget named 'helped me'.

srizbf
18thmay2010

if you are the author of the original post then you can see it but others cannot

keith1200rs said:
I have rarely ask a question, but I have never seen a "helped me" button either. Maybe it's browser specific (although I did once try three different browsers looking for it once).
Keith.
If you have started a thread, The "helped me" button will be seen in all the replies theron. Too the feature is disabled in some forum sections.
Cheers

Thank you pranam77, it's clear. At.

I still think there is a problem with the 'helped me' button. See post 393452. Sorry I cannot link direct to it at the moment.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.