Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100 khz crystal Crystal Oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeshee

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Crystal Oscillator

Hey

I want to design a 100 khz crystal oscillator using 5MHz crystal Material and IC 4060.

Anyone help me to design this circuit. Plz tell me wtas changes are required to generate 100 khz at the output.

Best Regard
Zeshee

You need a /50 clock divider, but I fear it doesn't work with CD4060, because the propagation delay is too large to use it with the
required feedback logic at 5 MHz. It possibly can work at 15V supply voltage.

You should better go for synchronous counters.

Thanks for ypur reply.

if there is any problem plz tell me about any crystal oscillator circuit that are generate 100khz.

Best Regard

Zeshee

100 kHz "tuning fork" crystals (same package as 32 kHz watch crystals) are standard parts. If you prefer a didvided 5 MHz clock,
the clock divider must be able to work at 5 MHz.

still i dosn't solve this problem. Plz if u have any circuit of crystal oscillator that generate 100 khz. plz send me the link or upload the circuit.....

Best Regard
Zeshee

Status
Not open for further replies.