Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is your idole in Analog Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mukundkidambi said:
Krishna V.... check him in a few years time.... he will be awesome

Who is this guy?

any more info?

Hello v_naren,
I have been told by many that the book by paul e gray:electronic principles is very good but i am unable to buy it(out of print).amazon is selling used copies but its really costly to get it shipped to India.
can u please tell me if there is any way where i can download it?

thanks

all the analog blocks have their own pioneer designers, Ravazi is a clever high-publishing author! it's the reason you know and love him :)

either nikola tesla or john keely

most people don't know this but tesla invented the radio, an currently holds the patent.
And most people don't even know who john keely is either, but he actually invented a way to produce microwaves through mechanical means. look up "keely motor" or go to How the Keely Motor Works

Personally I like Willy Sansen. His books are very clear, yet the information is indeed thorough.

For me these are
  • Behzad Razavi (because of his excellent introduction book to analog CMOS design)
  • Eric Vittoz (basic research & development in very-low-power weak inversion analog CMOS design)
  • David Binkley (because of his book with a vast compilation of gm/Id design methodology and the self-contained corollary of an Inversion Coefficient based design method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back