Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power electronics design problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

air

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
swcad 111 free download

I want to design a forward conver with negtive feadback control loop. I am frustrated on seeking a good software tool to do the simulation. Anybody can help me on this issue? thanks in advance!

test "Matlab power toolbox" ,i think you can find your answer there,if you want to use simulation,matlabe is a good choice.

Ansoft's simplorer might be helpful as well.

power 4-5-6 seems to be good though I have not tested it!
**broken link removed**

for designing SMPS all spice simulators are useful and can be used for transient and small signal AC simulation specially spice transient simulation can show all behaviours of the swithces in power stage and control loop therefore is the most accurate method though it is very time consuming!

BEST!

Some of the manufacturers of ICs for this area offer free simulation software. This software is a specialized version of SPICE.

I used following tool:
pspice;
power456;
fairchild and PI design tool--free.
I think power 456 is best!

i use pspice , you can find the model on IC's website , and it is easy for your simulation.

Hi
I used INTUSOFT_ICAP4.
You could build some average spice model for loop analysis.
see www.intusoft.com

YNHE

power456 is best,you can download demo:

**broken link removed**

and this site,you can download smps magzine article,all is very classic.

In china,most such power use uc3842,3843 to design,and you can find much application about it from google.

if u want to design with topswitch... then use power integrations software...

hey, for such issue, Simplorer is really easy to use and pretty powerfull.
they have a nice free eval available to download - with examples ...

good luck www(dot)simplorer(dot)com

good luck
AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back