Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MS Distance Learning programs for VLSI/Embedded system

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkrishnabms

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am Krishna Chaitanya, I did my BE in Electronics in 2008 & am presently working having an overall experience of 1 yr 7 months.
I am intending to do MS/Mtech thru distance learning in VLSI/Embedded systems.
Manipal provides this program but its quite expensive. I got to know that they conduct weekend classes but labs/practical tests are not there.
So will this degree has value and helps in my career growth? is it advisable to go for this? is it UGC recognised? Which other universities provide a similar program even with lab facilities?
The last date for application submission is may 8th in Manipal, and i am not able to decide on which university to go for? I have no information on other universities much..
Please provide me the required info. and guide me to take up a decision sooner...
Looking forward for your earliest advice..

regards
Krishna Chaitanya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back