Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

regarding jobs in vlsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliteseeker

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys iam currently finishing my B.E course and i wanted to do something in vlsi(mainly in front end).

I was thinking about joining RV-VLSI but I was able to contact someone and it seems placement is very tough(a very risky investment).

so does anyone know any good vlsi training institutes in india especially in bangalore.

Dear Friend,

We DKOP Labs is a noida based company , execute Training Programs in VLSI Design/Embedded and Software Tech.

For more details Visit our website or call us at our numbers:

Devender Khari
DKOP Labs Pvt. Ltd.
C-53, Sector - 2, NOIDA – 201301 (Delhi NCR)
Landmark: Near Sector-15 Metro Station
Tel: 0120-4203797, 4276796 Tel/Fax: 0120-4274237
Mobile: +91-9311667797
E-Mail: deven@designkop.org Web: www.designkop.org

eliteseeker said:
hi guys iam currently finishing my B.E course and i wanted to do something in vlsi(mainly in front end).

I was thinking about joining RV-VLSI but I was able to contact someone and it seems placement is very tough(a very risky investment).

so does anyone know any good vlsi training institutes in india especially in bangalore.

Check out CVC - www.cvcblr.com - we offer front-end, highly-focused Design-Verification course for 4-months. Look at our credentials and depth of technology before making your "investment". Make sure you look into the technical posts @ www.cvcblr.com/blog to ensure you are up for what it takes to be in high-end Design-Verification domain. Ask any other institute around if their syllabus covers things of that complex nature and then decide for yourself!

Good luck
TeamCVC
www.cvcblr.com/blog

Status
Not open for further replies.