Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS 2009 in Debian - start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again produces absence of demanded libraries: now doesn't suffice lsb_release*.rpm
On site Agilent there was once an information on demanded libraries for operation ADS2009 on Linuxe (for RedHat and Suse).

It is strange that at both installed packets (openmotif) the error is produced. Probably try to deliver not i686, and i386 (on how many I know, at RedHat there is a difference and on such packets).
P.S.The following is the minimum RPM and RPM version recommendation based on RHEL 4 Update 1 — the required RPM version for your system may vary: Before You Begin UNIX and Linux Installation - ADS 2009 - Agilent EEsof Documentation Center

Last edited:

Vigort this is ADS 2011.01.
I have successfully installed it without installation of any package for libXm.so.3
but the problem is unable to start the license server
it says invalid license!!

Question in that whence at you the license? Most likely that this license for network connection: in license.lic to Replace hostname addressed to your computer (varuniyengar). At the first request of a type selection of the license to select "network" and there to specify already IP your computer and port 5689 (it seems, more exact is specified in a license file) (for example: 192.168.0.1:5689)

SERVER localhost.localdomain ANY 5280

DAEMON agileesofd /home/iyengar/Desktop/ads2011.01_linux/agileesofd

Is the hostname and port

I start the lmgrd daemon and type ads it asks for the license key or server address
i give 5280@127.0.0.1

I get an error saying the license file has been altered!!

On how many I know, flexlm "does not work" through localhost. Though I can and be mistaken. At me the address and the license is registered real IP works. Though probably you have forgotten to change files: libаgsl . sо

"Though probably you have forgotten to change files: libаgsl . sо"

What do i need to change??

Can u post your license file config??
Screen shot of the HOSTNAME and PORT

Status
Not open for further replies.