Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Conveyor Belt intergrated with Robotic Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwmw4042

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all:
I am a part-time student... My project title is Conveyor belt Intergated with Robotic Arms..in the warehouse usage...
Basically the robotic arm will pick the object from the tray and placed it onto the conveyor belt... The first sensor sensed the object and the conveyor belt will move the object towards the 2nd sensor which is located at the end of the conveyor belt... Once the conveyor belt moves and reaches onto the end of the conveyor belt whereby it was senses by the 2nd sensor... it will stop... then the object will then scan by the barcode and the system will feedback to the robotic arm...The robotic arm will take this object and placed it onto the specific location.. My location will be a 5 by 5 square type... I need 1 sensor at the beginning of the conveyor belt..and 1 at the end of the conveyor belt... The belt will keep on running...
Any person can help me with this project... but I just only want the report...
A draft by 5th of May 2010.. and a full detailed report by Oct 2010...
Those have experience in writing this type of report, I won't state that anymore...
I will pay a reasonable price those people who can give me those standard type of report that I want...
Of course I will see the report first before paying the money, please understand my difficulty... I will definitely pay you for the draft report, then after that I will pay you the rest of the remaining once everything is finished.

anybody who interested, please email your details as I can contact you asap... my email address:
kohwm at yahoo dot com dot sg... thanks for your help.... I need that report urgently, thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.