Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of spwm inverter - ICs and SG3525

Status
Not open for further replies.

sambkn2bhu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii.. m trying to design SPWM inverter. For that i was looking for some spwm ICs and i came across SG3525.. but is it spwm ic or just pwm ic for spms n dc-dc conversion. bcoz after reading its datasheet m having an illusion of this being a pwm ic only.. not an spwm.. pls pls help me with this..

thanx...

spwm inverter

I'm not aware of single chip sine PWM solutions (besides uP/DSP/FPGA). Are there any?

sambkn2bhu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: spwm inverter

so how can i generate my sine wave 50hz n tri. wave 20Khz to generate my spwm pulses... i found xr2206 to be a good solution for this.. is it ?

Re: spwm inverter

TL494 is commonly used for sine wave inverters, its a modified sine wave generator. Another way around is to determine switching pattern from matlab
and generate it via cheap microcontroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.