Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need urgent help on ir2112

Status
Not open for further replies.

e.t_1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey.. i am just trying to dirve one mosfet with a microcontroller so i can implement PWM on a dc motor. i am using atmega8 and the dc motor is 12v. i have irf630n mosfets and bought IR2112 to drive them. i have no idea on how use the IR2112 driver. can some1 please enlighten me with a schematic? so i know which pin is used for what purpose. many thanks:(

Hi, for you to know more about how to use this ic's then you need to download the datasheet of the ic's. Here is a link for the ic's www.irf.com/../an-1116.pdf

i got the datasheet but i am having a hard time understanding anything as i am very new to this. can someone please draw me a circuit with the value of the capacitors. i just want to control two mosfets and show PWM and regenerative breaking for dc motor. controlling one mosfet will do aswell.. :( plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.