Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmega8 USB-I/O control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
I'm sharing with you atmel's famous usb circuit with atmega8 circuit have 15 I/O pins. I used 15 led and 3 relay for see outs

File pass : tekniker_erhan

**broken link removed**

Test video

2q21phe.jpg

i6ypnm.jpg

347bnkl.jpg

2ujns06.jpg

nc1nc1.jpg

Is it use USB-CDC interface? I'm tried to using it but had nothing worked. I can only see the asm code in your project. Hope you have the C code. Thanks.

Its seems good. But what parts i need to develop it? I have capable to make my self. can u send me all the parts list and values?
Secondly can i make a software in VB 2008? but i need the guide line how i develop any example?

Its seems good. But what parts i need to develop it? I have capable to make my self. can u send me all the parts list and values?
Secondly can i make a software in VB 2008? but i need the guide line how i develop any example?

You have a link at the top that has all files you need

Well Done tekniker_erhan.
Will you please upload a schematic of the same circuitry for me???
Please.....

great, 15 led, high bright?:idea:

Dear friends how its works schemetic and VB code?
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.