Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic wanted - Oatley Electronics K055 6J6 valve preamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzic

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I am desperately seeking a copy of the schematic for a Valve Preamp kit that Australian company Oatley Electronics released back in 1996, and Electronics Australia featured in September 1996. It uses 2 6J6 valves as a preamp and runs from low voltage.

It was Kit number 055 and there was a k055.pdf available on their website which is now gone, that had the schematic in it. Even a copy of the Electronics Australia back issue from September 1996 would be awesome. Wayback machine didnt seem to index pdf attachments at that time.

If anyone has a copy, I would be extremely grateful. :)

Kind regards,
Anzic.

Re: Schematic wanted - Oatley Electronics K055 6J6 valve pre

Hi Keith,

I saw that site a while ago and it is essentially a reworked version of the oatley kit, and does not show the original power supply schematic either (12v to 60v switch mode inverter).

The oatley site used to have k055.pdf, but cant seem to find it anywhere now.

Thanks anyway mate. I'll keep looking but don't think I will find it now.....

Anzic.

Thanks Keith. I have just registered over there (Yes, amazingly never seen that site) and we'll see if anyone has a copy.

I thought that surely there must be a copy floating around somewhere on the net, but things really do disappear over time sadly...

Cheers,
Anzic.

Got it!

A really helpful guy on another forum had a scanned copy of the original EA article and the Oatley notes. Awesome piece of luck. :)

No actually, it was the Atomic MPC computer forum of all places. Just so happened that someone built one of these kits over there years ago and still had the docs.

:)

Some years ago, the Melbourne State Library had copies of Electronics Australia back to when it was Radio, TV & Hobbies.

I don't know if they still do but it would be worth a try if anyone wants to copy EA articles.

They certainly have copies of Silicon Chip.

The State Libraries in othe capital may also keep copies, particularily Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.