Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST MWS 2010 on WIN 7 on a 64bit pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

franc87000

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i try to fix cst 2010 on my computer "" windows 7 , 64 bits"" but it don't accept to upload the SP1,
can anyone help me to fix it

hi guys i need to use aplac simulation can anybody help how i can use it
this is my problem

Can you upload and send the rapidshare file again please?

eng.amq said:
Hey guys..

I managed to Fix CST 2010 SP1 and SP3 using the same fix. I've also involved my customized license file which works on ANY computer regardless of the name and the network adapter's MAC address. This makes it the easiest fix you all have found so far, because you ONLY have to replace the license file with the original one, rather than editing it and replacing it.. so you won't bother yourselves to edit and manipulate anymore :)

All the solvers are enabled, it works on all systems so far, including 32 and 64 bit Windows (since many asked this question).

CST 2010 with SP1/SP3 WORKS FULLY NOW!!

here's the link were you can download my customized fix with the instructions:

**broken link removed**

I noticed that there are many nonsense steps mentioned in the instructions given with all the cracks I've seen so far. I've done only 6 steps that are NECESSARY to do.. nothing more or less. It's proven to be working 100%.

Kindly send the file again please

Added after 1 minutes:

Please upload the file again

Hi friends, i have installed CST2010 but its license file is not working, can any body please help me to get a valid license file that i can use to activate this software...........Its very urgent............!!!

Hello,
is there any option that som1 will send me this files?
my E-mail is Yakir.dahan@msmail.ariel.ac.il
or som1 will upload it ones more cuz the like is not working any more.
tnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back