Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help regarding 433 mhz transmitter and receiver interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

badri89

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: help regarding 433 mhz transmitter and receiver interfac

Hi people, I am trying to send a '1' from 434 tx to 434 rx so that the led connected in the receiver led glows.. the transmitter has got 4 pins namely antenna,vcc,gnd and data...i connected a small wire in the antenna pin...and for data i connected the txd pin of at89s52 with data pin of transmitter..the receiver consists of 8 pins..antenna..to which i connected a wire and left out..for the data i connected it from the rxd pin of the at89s52..actually there were 2 data pins so i shorted them and connected to txd pin..the following is the program i am using...
Code:
//TRANSMITTER SECTION
#include <reg51.h>
void main(void)
{
	int i;
	TMOD=0x20;
	TH1=0xFD;
 	SCON=0x50;
	TR1=1;
        while(1)
	{
		SBUF=1;
		while(TI==0);
		TI=0;
	}
}
//RECEIVER SECTION
#include <reg51.h>
sbit mybit=P2^0;
void main(void)
{
	TMOD=0x20;
	TH1=0xFD;
 	SCON=0x50;
	TR1=1;
        while(1)
	{
		while(RI==0);
		mybit=SBUF;
		RI=0;
	}
}

But i am not getting any output at the receiver what might the problem...please help me out..

Added after 5 hours 38 minutes:

now i could understand that i got to encode the data what i am going to send..when i searched i found i got to use manchester encoding..now could u guyz please tell me how to do manchester encoding and decoding ...

Use HT12D and HT12E pair for encoding and decoding. It is simple.

Nandhu

Re: help regarding 433 mhz transmitter and receiver interfac

Ya, use HT12E and 12D.

Status
Not open for further replies.