Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c language for micro controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwailen

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all
i want to know if it possible to program for fingerprint recognition in the microcontroller ..because i know how to do that in matlab but i am not sure how to do it in c for microcontroller .dose it use the same principles ?

Yes
You have to convert matlab code into c code to verify ur c implementation.

Yes it is possible. Check atmel site for chips and examples.

for C lanuage for microcntrollers, its little different because of the resources available specially if you are using a small 8-bits based microcontroller you will face not easy problems with float point operations, I recommend for your task to use a 32-bits based microcontroller like PIC32 or ARM, or to use DSP which is designed for such tasks, take care that the C code generated from MATLAB may be not optimized and not easy to port it to an embedded platform.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back