Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buy electronic components from china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit web site delsonhs.com:

Shenzhen electronic woldwide is a valuable source of information that provide online resources designed to help engineers improve time to market for new products, locate alternative solutions and save development costs.

The website has to be intended as a Promotional Tool to have free access to this poweful search engine to easyly and quickly find hardware Shenzhen electronic products.

Last edited:

Maybe you can visit this site: TomTop.com. It is a reliable Chinese wholesale & retail online shop since 2004. it provides many types of components.

Wish it can help you!

Just send an email to solutionofelec@gmail.com .we will evaluate the feasibility, provide the rough solution and discuss with you step by step.

You DON'T need to pay any fees before both of us agree to move on.

Our corporate is an electronic product development company, focus on the Electronic Toy / Remote control/ LED lighting solution/ LCD display module etc . We have more than 20 enginees who can help to fulfill customer requirement at best performance.We are located in Shanghai, China, you can visit us to know our capability if you are interested.:smile:

Last edited:

About Us:
1) A distributor with many years of electronic components trading.
2) Agent of UTC. Distribute TI, ON, PHI, ST,NSC, AD...
3) IC、Diode、Transistor、 Inductor、Capacitor、Resistor and so on
4) Best price, On-time delivery,Highest quality and Net, T/T
5) Not small company, have 5 international sales and 8 internal sales, don't cheat customers about quality
or money.

Best Regards!
Sharon
YongZheng Technology (HK) Co.,Ltd
Tel:86 755-82722583 Fax:86 755-82807828
yz8811(at)szyz-ic.com

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

I need websites the sell electronics components from china.Is there a good site for buy components from china?

Hello, this is Leo Li, i was a purchaser in Globalsemisolutions USA china office, located shenzhen near HK, an independent trading company, but i myself is a chinese,that is why i'm very helpful for my company, i was born in around here, so i know deeply of the market, i'm good at search anything of requirments for any of customers from outside countries, i hope you will relax when mail me.
for example, Electronic components, IC chips, computer parts, apple spare parts , iphone leather bags for iphone4, telecomnunication parts and cellphone etc, i work and live in the wholesale market and manufacturers city. so this place has very good products supply chain and myself have very good sourcing channel, as i have been doing electronics for years. so, pls don't be nervous.

my telphone: 0086-15914056372 e-mail, leo.electronics1@hotmail.com

I need websites the sell electronics components from china.Is there a good site for buy components from china?

The best semiconductor for you

How are you?

This is Bruce,from Amos semiconductor in China. (AMOS ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD)
We are strong at search any hart-to-find parts and have our own warehouse stock.
This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit a good news is we have very good resource with Relay and most competitive price for every our costumers.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

We take this opportunity to reemphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

Let me know if you are looking for any need parts.we confident we can help you get any of you really need parts.

Have a nice day!
Thanks
Bruce

Tel:86-755-82791734

Fax:86-755-82791737

Email: bruce@amoselectronics.com

Gmail: amosbruce2@gmail.com

MSN: amos016@hotmail.com

Hello,I'm Stephen from Shenzhen POPULAR COMMUNICATION copmpany. Our company is the largest agent of SIMCOM wireless module in mainland China. Besides, we do also supply Quectel GPS trackers,Vehicle Locator GV100,Child GPS phone GT200,Personal GPS mobile phone GT300,Pet tracker GL100 and GPS Locator GL200.They are of high sensitivity,good quality and competitive price.For more details, pls feel free to contact me.Thank you!

Email:xing.yi@popular.net.cn

Hi
You can check our website:格莱尔电子

We can supply inductors and coils products,authorized sale for Panasonic and Toko products.

Mobile:86-13510152761
Email:howard.inductors@hotmail.com

I have found two more great sites for sourcing components. Try **broken link removed** or **broken link removed**. I think they are related companies

How to be safe from plagiats and clone products with under rated electrical capabilities when buying from little companies from China?

I just ask, this is not constatation. I dont whant that thriads looking for me. :)

Hi, what exact do you need? IC? Resisitors or Capacitors? Or any other parts?
Do you need original ones?
For IC, it is better to buy original ones, while for resisitors or capacitors, there are many kinds of Chinese suppliers who could provide with the same quality.
We are a PCB and PCBA maker with rich experience to source the components for clients in Chinese market and will promise the quality.
If any needs, maybe you could contact me, and provide me with specification, if any pictures, it is best.

Jack
soppcbtech at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back