Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buy electronic components from china

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need websites the sell electronics components from china.Is there a good site for buy components from china?

in what quantities do you want to buy components ? sites are not the same based on the amount of components you want.

I want to buy 1~100 pcs for each components and parts are from different vendors.

Is there a site or company in china(reliable)?

I bought stuff from ebay sellers like sure electronics and was very happy with them in these quantities ...

I'm Kitty of Multi Mart Electronics (www.mme-tech.com). We've specialized in electronic components for years of experience. and support PAYPAL payment for small quantity export. You're welcome anytime. ~_~

Hello

Can you provide components from NXP,ADI,ATMEL,TI?

I did not find any list in your site.

hi,7rots51,I am from China, maybe I could help you. Could you provide more infomation about components you want?

Hi, my friend.This is Alexander, a PCB manufacturer,from China.
If you have any question ,pls get in touch
with me.
E-mail:alexander@szbjpcb.com

HI,HOPE TO TALK TO U MORE BY MSN ,I WILL SEND YOU MY STOCK FOR YOU TO CHECK .OK?
MSN:csq@dzkc.net

Dear Sir,

We are Perfecto Technology Co., Ltd from China. Established in May 2002, Perfecto is a high-tech, professional manufacturer which produces all kinds of LED display screen series. We have complete LED display R&D system, production system, QA and QC system. With eight years export experience, we have established excellent cooperation relationship with our clients from all the world and gained great reputation.

Please visit our website: www.perfectoled.com for more information. If you are interested in any of our products, we will be pleased to give you details.

Jerry Yuan | Sales
Perfecto Technology Co., Ltd
Address: A Building, YuXin 2nd Industrial Park,BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: 86-755-27944285
E-mail/MSN ID: jerry.yuan@perfectoled.com
Skype ID: perfectoled01

7rots51 said:
I want to buy 1~100 pcs for each components and parts are from different vendors.

If you talking about 2,000 to 10,000 pcs for components then go to 'China'

kam1787 said:
7rots51 said:

If you talking about 2,000 to 10,000 pcs for components then go to 'China'

Yes,I agree with kam1787.

Yes,That`s right,if you just need 100-200pcs each,the money you saved can not afford the freight.
And from 1st,July Chinese customs pubblished a new policy,every cargo,even a little no commercial value samples all need to know their HS code and pay for export tax.
If someone need xtals & osc & fliter,can contact me
kntcrystal@hotmail.com[/i]

https://www.hk-kingdom.com/

Global Kingdom Company wholesale and retail IC components,power module,diode,capacitors,IGBT,optocoupler,laptop ic,desktop ic,LCD ic,mobile ic.
We have our own stock for some of items.
The brand include ATMEL,ST,FSC,NS,TI,PHI,MOT,EUPEC,SEMIKRON,MITSUBISHI,VICOR...
Our speciality is to find obsolete parts customer need..

Email: Jack@hk-kingdom.com
Msn: jack86755@hotmail.com

You can fill out an RFQ at Net Semi for any part you are looking for. I know they are reliable I have used them many times in the past. I am not sure you really want to buy high value from a Chinese company. Finding a trusted supplier takes time and if your overseas supply refuses to issue you terms than you should not order from them.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Here is a link to Net Semi's RFQ page **broken link removed**. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back