Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with 0.75V Reference voltage design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, anyone. Recently, i want to design a circuit of 0.75V reference voltage. i have researched the majority of the IC manufacturers' material, but i still cannt find a suitable design for my circuit.
could anyone offer some materials about the circuit design? thanks.

I assume you have a limited supply voltage otherwise you could scale a 1.25V one?

Assuming you are designing an IC then there is a 0.5V one here that works down to a Vcc of 0.9V: F27 on page 5-71. The principle can probably be used on a CMOS process as well.

If you just want to buy one off the shelf, I am not sure. National say their LM4140 is available as a custom device down to 0.5V, but that probably doesn't help.

Diodes Inc do a 0.6V one the ZXRE060 although I don't know anything about it.

Keith.

Depends on the accuracy most silicon diodes have a forward voltage drop of around 6-700mv. Gemanium and shotkey diodes are lower. Maybe you could get slightly higher with series diodes and then scale. Depends on the current you need.

keith1200rs said:
I assume you have a limited supply voltage otherwise you could scale a 1.25V one?

Assuming you are designing an IC then there is a 0.5V one here that works down to a Vcc of 0.9V: F27 on page 5-71. The principle can probably be used on a CMOS process as well.

If you just want to buy one off the shelf, I am not sure. National say their LM4140 is available as a custom device down to 0.5V, but that probably doesn't help.

Diodes Inc do a 0.6V one the ZXRE060 although I don't know anything about it.

Keith.
hey, Keith.thanks for your reply. the material"http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ZXRE060.pdf" helps me a lot. and i know how to solve it now. really thanks.

Added after 1 minutes:

GrandAlf said:
Depends on the accuracy most silicon diodes have a forward voltage drop of around 6-700mv. Gemanium and shotkey diodes are lower. Maybe you could get slightly higher with series diodes and then scale. Depends on the current you need.
anyway,thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back