Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMERGENCY HELP!!!!!! Communicating PC and AVRmega8515

Status
Not open for further replies.

sduliuzhe

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,everybody ,Now I am doing a project. Part of them is about communicating data betwwen PC and microcontroller:
I want to give two number ,for example ,A=0x001122, B=0x223333 to microcontroller.In microcontroller ,I have already write the algorithm "multiplication",Now I want to send A and B to SRAM (memory of Microcontroller),from PC and store it in SRAM ,then LD A and B to register using the algorithm to compute the result of A*B,. After that I store the result to SRAM,
and From SRAM ,give PC the result of multiplication of A and B.

That mean I should write a communicating programe betwwen SRAM and PC, maybe I should use the serial communicating port but I haven't find any example about that kind programe,Can you help me ?IF anyone who have some exprience with this ,can you attache your souce code ?Thanks so much !! and if someone know some website about that ,please tell me ,thanks !

maybe not USB but COM1 ,So what is your advice?thanks

Added after 3 minutes:

usb??how to use ,can you expain it ?have you ever used it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.