Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Copying Pspice files - duplicate design

Status
Not open for further replies.

laguna92651

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Copying Pspice files

I have a circuit design in pspice 9.1, does any know what files I need to copy to create a duplicate design that I want to modify. There doesn't seem to be a Save As command.

Re: Copying Pspice files

Hi

I guess u use student version, right? If you mean saving schematics, it should be possible as far as I remember. If you mean saving whole project then there might be limitations.

Cheers

Added after 4 minutes:

Hi

I guess u use student version, right? If you mean saving schematics, it should be possible as far as I remember. If you mean saving whole project then there might be limitations.

Cheers

Copying Pspice files

Are you using OrCAD Capture? If Yes, you can copy
the folder <designname>-PSpiceFiles, and the files <design>.dsn and .opj files, and you should be good to go.
If you started from a text circuit file, you just need to copy the cir file and the associated lib files. And the *.net file if you created a netlist from a schematic. Basically any .LIB and .INCLUDE's that yo u may have in the cir file.

Regds

Status
Not open for further replies.