Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Congratulations keith1200rs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulson

ssssss
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want say thank you for keith1200rs, who helped a lot of members on March 2010. Also I want say thanks for karesz, FvM, IanP, erikl....

Edaboard.com will send small gift to keith1200rs - exclusiv pendrive.

You can also win - just help others! That's it! :)

48_1266924665.jpg

25_1270116074.gif

Congratulations keith1200rs....Keep it up...Also best of luck to other members too....So...help each other to win a exclusive pendrive from EDAboard...Cheers

I say for Keith; all the best wishes for "The Nr. 1 Eda-Pendrive"! & tnx for nice cooperating with us too!

Happy Eastern!
Karesz

Thanks folks.

I am not sure I will be able to keep it up - I think work is going to get in the way :|

Keith

Congratulations friend

Nandhu

Communications_Engineer said:
I believe this will encourage more people to help others

I didn't actually realise there was even a 'top helped' list until a few days ago. I look at the forum mostly on Wlan with my mobile phone and can only see around a third of the screen width so I look at the middle third where the forums are!

Keith

Surprised to know that you login throgh a mobile to the Forum. This proves how people love EDA. You are the true encouragement and spirit for others. Keep it up.

Thats pretty impressive Keith, you managed to help so many members via small screen mobile phone.

I wonder what would happen if you're given have HD screen desktop. :p

pranam77 said:
Surprised to know that you login throgh a mobile to the Forum. This proves how people love EDA. You are the true encouragement and spirit for others. Keep it up.

The word addict springs to mind!

Keith

Added after 4 minutes:

Jack// ani said:
Thats pretty impressive Keith, you managed to help so many members via small screen mobile phone.

I wonder what would happen if you're given have HD screen desktop. :p

I do use my computer when I can - it is essential for simulations, but may 80% of the time it's my mobile. That should explain my brief replies and inability to paste web links.

Keith

Congratulations keith1200rs..
Well You have helped me lot of times and your level of knowledge inspires me a lot...
Same goes for other senior members...

Keep helping and congrats for the gift man!!

-Hemanshu

Why congratulations to KEITH? I do not understand.

In contrast, I think all of us - as members/visitors of this forum - should congratulate ourself that somebody like KEITH gives us the opportunity to participate at his deep knowledge on electronics. Thank you.
LvW

Congratulations keith, and thank's for your help keep it up.

I actually learn a lot here. Not just from the answers from other members, but also the questions which force me to think.

Keith

I believe actual firgure are even more than mentioned above.. bcoz some ppl dont always hit HELP ME button....

I deeply appreciate keith ,erik and all senior members to share their precious time and knowlege wiht us......

I have received my gift, thank you :)

And thanks to all the contributors to EDA Board, and the moderators. It makes it an interesting place to hang out.

Keith.

Congratulations Mr Raper
however this gift is very little Compared with your Patience in answering the questions and helping other
i hope the best wishes for you
Good luck

Congrats to Keith...and all moderators. too........
I am new to EDA BOARD.. it makes me to learn new things..
Its helping me to find out solution for my real time problems
i am very happy to hear and thnx to all who r sharing this forum.

bye
Srinu

Congratulations keith keep it up helping people

Regards
Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back