Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design a T-junction power divider in ADS(layout)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandmurugan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
we need to design a T-junction power divider in ADS in layout window.But we dont know how to design it pls help us on how to design it!.

Look up Wilkinson splitters. I think what you are doing is essentially the same thing but without the added resistor.

simply the Tee junction is a junction to branch a Transmission line with impedance z1 into to lines with impedance 2*z1 , u can do it very easily in ADS schematic and layout

khouly

Make it in schematic then there is an option in schematic window which will convert it in to layout automatically.

It is very easy to design T junstion in ADS, I thing there is tool provided in Microstrip toolbar for T juntion.

so use it, enter parameters & convert it in to layout.
once done, make gerbers & fabricate.

Abs

How to design power divider with phase difference as 160degrees? There are constraints in space and need to obtain a phase difference too.
I keep tuning the length of the microstrip line? can we bend the line to add more length to it.

It would be great if some one could help me am very new to design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back