Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equivalent Electrical circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

avins_123

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I need the equivalent ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT in terms of R, L, C for

1) Stripline

2) Microstrip line

3) Coaxial cable

4) Via hole

5) Multilayer circuit board incorporating Stripline and Microstrip line

6) Quarter wave transformer

7) Step transformer ( 3 and 4 step transformers with variable widths)

Please provide me this information or any document as I desperately need this to complete my project report.I searched a number of books but nowhere a complete equivalent electrical model or circuit analysis is given, In all the books, only the structure of transmission lines, but I need the model or circuit in terms of electrical parameters like R, L, C only. Please help.

Regards,
Avin

Nobody has replied, Please reply as I need this to complete the project report.
Plz help.

Regards,
Avi

A cable can be represent at a series combincation of resistor, Inductor with a capacitor in parallel. Now how the cable you listed should be represented will depend on signal freuqnecy the cable meant to carry. This is one of criteria I know there could be more but I am not sure about other factors.

Umesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back